Monday, March 7, 2011

12 Days

It has been a while since I've updated the BLOG! So basically, here is where I currently stand. There are only 12 days left until I leave for Germany!

This is the last week of class, so that means lots of projects and last minute assignments. The following week is exam week! Luckily, I only have two exams, so I'll have more time for packing and last minute planning for the trip. I have a few going-away events with friends and family and then I'm in the air at 1:30pm on Saturday the 19th. It'll be a sad/exciting/busy two weeks, but I'm very excited the trip is so close now!

I will be in Cologne for the first two weeks studying German with my fellow ICP classmates. After that, I head to Munich for my internship/co-op at BMW. I am still awaiting confirmation on my Wohnzimmer so hopefully that is taken care of soon. I would rather not arrive in Germany without a place to stay!

I'll keep everyone posted. I'm out to do some studying now...

Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment